ClickFunnels is one of the biggest companies when it comes to funnel builders.
A huge part of its success is because of its affiliate marketers.
If you do a Google search about it, you will realize that a lot of people are writing about the software—affiliate marketers who sell the product in exchange for a commission.
The question that begs an answer is: is it worth joining?
In ClickFunnels Affiliate Program review, I will walk you through the components of the program, and show you why it is one of the best ways on how to make money online.
The things I will discuss are:
- ClickFunnels affiliate program overview
- Commission rates
- Products you can promote
- The Dream Car Program
- The application process for the affiliate program
- How do you promote ClickFunnels?
By the end of this review, you should be able to decide if you will join this affiliate program or not—you should see if it is worth the effort.
Let us get started!
ClickFunnels affiliate program overview
ClickFunnels is a software that allows non-technical individuals to build online sales funnels.
These are websites, but they are not your typical websites. They are specifically focused on making sales.
If you join the affiliate program, your duty is to sell the software service or the training sessions that the company offers.
ClickFunnels is more than just a software; it is also like a university where people can learn marketing.
Here are some of the things that you can sell as an affiliate marketer:
- Physical books
- Training courses
- The funnel software
- Scriptwriting software
- Affiliate training
Overall, you only register once as an affiliate, but you have the opportunity to sell a lot of products.
Unlike many software programs, the ClickFunnels universe is more than just software—you can target so many kinds of online entrepreneurs.
There are four main types of affiliates in the program. The type of affiliate determines how much you can earn.
- Badge affiliate – if you are a ClickFunnels user, you are automatically a bade user. You can display the ClickFunnels badge on your funnels and earn 20% commission if someone clicks that and signs up for an account.
- Front End Affiliate – if you get approved as an affiliate after you apply, you will earn 40% commission. For example, if your referral pays $97, per month, you will get $38.8 recurring commission.
- Open Affiliate – this is the third type, which refers to those who have sold at least $1,000 worth of ClickFunnels front-end products in 30 days, you can apply as an open affiliate, if you get approved, you will get 30% commission on the front-end, but you can also now offer some products that are not sold to the public.
- Qualified Affiliate – all affiliates who maintain 40 subscribing members per month may apply for the qualified status. If approved, your commission rate will now become 40%, and you can still offer back-end products.
All the commissions are recurring, provided that the customer pays for a product that is also recurring.
For the purposes of this discussion, the front-end affiliate is what you will be applying for.
You can apply for the front-end affiliate position even if you are not a ClickFunnels user.
Products you can promote
There are many products you can promote as a front-end affiliate of ClickFunnels.
I will go through each one so you can choose what fits your market.
- Funnel Challenge – this is a 30-day program where the customer pays $100. After paying, the CF system will send a physical kit to the customer. The kit is made of a workbook, an audiobook, and several other materials that will help the user learn how to build a successful sales funnel. The kit also has an online training. Your commission for this product is 100%. Yes, you get $100 for the money that the customer paid.
- ClickFunnels – this is the main product of the company. It is a software that allows its users to build sales funnels. The funnel software has a drag-and-drop editor, lots of templates, an autoresponder, and a payment processing system. There are two plans for this software. The first cost $97 and the other is $297. The commission you get here is a recurring 40%.
- Books – there are several books sold in the system. These books are:
- Traffic Secrets
- DotCom Secrets
- Expert Secrets
- Copywriting Secrets
All these books are physical books that are offered free.
However, the customer has to pay for shipping, and the cost of the shipping is $9.95 for US addresses and $19.95 for international addresses. Your commission is level is still 40%.
This product is ideal only if you are willing to wait for results. The money from these products come from the upsells.
Here is a breakdown of the upsell products, their prices, and your commissions:
- Book – you earn $1
- Audiobook – costs $37, you earn $14.80
- 2-Day Event – costs $97, you earn $38.8
- Box Set – costs $97, you earn $84.8
- Funnelytics – costs $397, you earn $125
Overall, you can earn as much as $264.4 per customer.
- Brick-and-mortar Funnel – this is a training session for people who have a physical business. The summit costs $100, and your commission is also $100. The training comprises of a physical kit that the customer will receive, and he will also have access to lots of videos from experts. The training sessions are about marketing, and how the customer who has a physical business can use ClickFunnels to get more clients.
- One Funnel Away Challenge – this is another challenge where the customer pays $100 for training. The customer will also receive a physical kit, and you will also receive $100 as a commission. The challenge includes 30 days of video mentoring from experts (recorded), an MP3 player, a hardcover book, a workbook, access to interviews from people who made really big money, and 30 days of coaching from two resident experts of ClickFunnels.
All the products where you get to earn $100 or 100% of what the customer paid do not have a recurring commission.
The commission is just one-time, but your cookies are going to stick.
What this means is that if they decide to buy other products, you will still get a commission.
To be successful in the ClickFunnels affiliate program, you need to target a specific market.
For example, you need to target dentists, and you need to show them how to use the CF system to build funnels for dentists, and how they can earn money with it.
Many affiliates of ClickFunnels also build a website dedicated to the product.
What they do is to answer as many questions related to the ClickFunnels system, and then guide the reader to their affiliate links.
The Dream Car Program
Once you become a ClickFunnels affiliate, you can start working on this goal. The Dream Car program is open to all affiliates.
In here, your goal is to have 100 active ClickFunnels affiliate members per month. There are more than 100 people who have done this already.
In the Dream Car Program, you must maintain the 100 affiliates to be qualified—on a monthly basis.
Once you have 100 active ClickFunnels referrals, you will receive money from ClickFunnels to pay for your car.
The car that you buy must be on the list that is approved by the ClickFunnels team.
You can buy a brand-new car or a second-hand car. After buying it, or showing the lease, you must send a copy of the document to ClickFunnels. They will review it and approve.
The maximum that the company will give you is $500 per month, and this rule only applies if the 100 members are active.
If you have 200 active members, you will receive $1,000 per month.
If there is any month that you go below the required number of subscribers, you will not be paid the monthly amortization.
So, for example, you only had 99 active ClickFunnels last month, you will no longer receive $500.
You need to get this back up to 100 members to receive $500 again.
The application process for the affiliate program
The application process is rather simple. All you have to do is to head over to https://affiliates.clickfunnels.com/ and then sign-up.
Unlike other programs, you cannot just apply and expect to be accepted.
In your application, you have to provide the company how you will promote the items—they will approve your application if you meet their standards.
There is no listed standard in the application process. But as a big company, they check the legitimacy of your promotion methods.
Once you get approved, you can log in to your affiliate dashboard and get your affiliate links.
Each product has different affiliate links, you make sure that you use the right one to promote.
To be able to successfully market ClickFunnels, it is best that you at least get the 14-day free trial.
You have to explore the system, and then study how it works. It will be difficult to promote the product if you do not know what it is about.
How do you promote ClickFunnels?
There are several methods to promote the product, and I will show you the most commonly used methods.
- Blogging – put up a website and blog about the product; you can also use the approach where you are targeting specific people, like dentists or lawyers, and show them how they can use the CF system to make more sales. If you have no time to blog, you can look for a ClickFunnels expert writer to do it for you.
- YouTube – you can create a video tutorial on YouTube, and then add your affiliate links at the details of your video. What’s good about YouTube is that you can show people how to actually use the system.
- Ads – this is a little expensive, but this is what many people do to earn money. They advertise to their target market and lead the prospects to a squeeze page. This squeeze page allows them to get the customer’s email address and then lead the customer to the affiliate sales page.
You can do other marketing methods, such as email marketing via solo ads, forums, and social media posting.
If you want quick results, you have to do paid ads.
If you are patient and you want to build an asset that will last a lifetime, you have to build a blog.
Summary: ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Review
If you want to earn a lot of money, you have to make ClickFunnels part of your list of affiliate products.
It is one of the few software programs that pay a lot of money—most software products do not offer more than 20%.
ClickFunnels, however, is a little difficult to promote. At the cost of $97, it is tough to convince a customer to pay that amount on a monthly basis.
To succeed in the ClickFunnels affiliate program, you have to use the tool yourself.
You also need to participate in the training sessions—this is the only way how you can learn how to market it effectively.