As far as the best autoresponders are concerned, GetResponse is often mentioned.
But is there truth to the claim that this is one of the best autoresponders?
Let us find that out today.
In this GetResponse review, we will cover:
- What is GetResponse?
- What are the features of GetResponse?
- Who should use GetResponse?
- Benefits of GetResponse
- GetResponse Pricing
By the end of this GetResponse review, you should be able to compare it with other autoresponder tools.
You will also get to know the pricing matrix and what features are available on each plan.
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is an autoresponder software and a landing page builder. Overall, we can also qualify it as a sales funnel builder.
It has a complete set of tools to help you improve your conversion rate.
GetResponse allows you to:
- Send automated emails
- Create landing pages
- Do AB split tests
- Create Facebook ads
- Send emails according to customer behavior
And there is a lot more. GetResponse is an all-in-one tool where you can build a complete customer journey from being a casual site visitor to a paying customer.
GetResponse is not free, but it does offer some affordable plans, which we will review later.
What are the features of GetResponse?
GetResponse has a lot of features, and we will take a look at the most important ones in this section.
The email marketing tool of GetResponse provides you with a huge list of templates that you can use for different purposes.
With GetResponse, you can do the following:
- Newsletters – send regular newsletters to your subscribers; use the available templates from GetResponse to create stunning newsletter designs.
- Automated Responses – whenever someone sends an inquiry or subscribes, you can send an automated answer or a “thank you” email
- Automated Emails – create a sequence of emails that will drive a campaign
- Segment-specific marketing – choose how you want to breakdown your list; you can program the tool to send the emails you make to only a specific group of people
- Scheduled emails – send the emails based on the schedule you select; you do not have to pick specific calendar dates—you can choose based on intervals
- Automated blog digests – integrate GetResponse with your website and it will automatically send an email notification to your subscriber if you publish a new post
You can create two types of webinars that you can create with this feature—live and on-demand.
You can host an unlimited number of webinars, and you can invite as many as 1,000 people to attend for each session.
With this feature, you can even share the webinar platform with two other presenters, which means that you can invite people for a summit.
If you use the on-demand webinar platform, you can record and store up to 20 hours of video.
A landing page is a great resource for a product-based website. The same goes with service-based businesses where you want to get consultations.
Your landing page is not just a home page, but it has to be the beginning of your sales funnel.
Here are the things you can do with the landing page builder:
- A/B Split test – you can create two versions of your landing page and then see which one is converting better
- Get leads – add an email subscription form on the landing page; give out something for free in exchange for the email
- Show your products – add your product images and videos on the landing page
- Templates and Editor – use the templates if you do not know how to build from scratch; the landing page builder also has a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy for you to edit the template
The landing page builder is also equipped with other tools such as forms, pop-ups, and countdown timers.
You can also integrate this landing page with a payment processor, which means that you can sell your products within the landing page—your site visitors do not have to leave that page to buy.
Email Marketing Automation
This is one of the most powerful tools in the GetResponse system.
With this tool, you can build a sequence of emails based on your customer’s behavior.
Here are the things you can do with it:
- Capture leads – start your automation by using the right lead magnet to get the subscriber’s email address
- Reach those who abandoned your cart – if a customer added your product to his cart but decided not to buy, you can program an email to send automatically
- Set the rules – you can create conditions, filters, and actions as to when the emails will be sent; these rules are based on what the customer did in the email—if he did not click a link, you could send a different type of email.
- Send to the right people at the right time – it is up to you to send an email to a subscriber based on a specific interval.
With the automation, you can also create rules for the email to send only to a specific group of people.
For example, if a person subscribed because of your eBook, you can create an email sequence only for this type of subscriber, and then exclude those who subscribed because they wanted a discount.
Apart from the landing page, you can create a customer journey with the conversion funnel tool.
With this tool, you choose a sales funnel template and just change the content.
Here is an example of a funnel:
- Facebook ad – create the ad for Facebook via the GetResponse funnel builder tool
- Landing page – the person who clicks your ad on FB will get to the landing page
- Web forms – the customer can sign-up to your email list to get your free offer
- Email marketing – you can now send email messages to your customer and also ask them to watch your webinar
- Conversion pages – next, your emails will have a link to pages where your target customer can buy; you can also integrate the tool with your own websit
- Abandoned cart or sales – you can program the tool to send an email to people who abandoned their cart, or you can create a sales funnel where the end-stage is for then people to buy your item.
In the conversion funnel, you can also offer upgrades or upsell before a customer completes the checkout process.
After the purchase, you can automate your order confirmation pages.
Who should use GetResponse?
Get Response is not for everybody. If you are just starting out and you just want to build an email list, you should use a free autoresponder tool, not this one.
Get Response does not have a free for life plan.
Use GetResponse if:
- You are an affiliate marketer and you are resolved in making sales
- You operate an e-commerce store, and you want to capture leads and improve your conversion rate
- You offer services, and you want to get more leads that you can sell your services to
GetResponse is a great tool for marketers, and it is built for marketers.
If you use it, you also have a ton of GetResponse training materials to read.
If you only need a method to deliver your blog posts and your lead magnet, you do not need GetResponse right now.
Only use GetResponse if you are ready to drive a campaign.
Benefits of GetResponse
GetResponse is an autoresponder, but it does more than that.
With all the features we discussed earlier, let us see how these features will benefit you.
- Saves time – instead of you sending an email for every person, the tool will do this for you automatically; you also do not have to send a different email to a person based on how he behaved. All you have to do is to anticipate how people will behave and then create an email sequence just once.
- Save money – with GetResponse, you will save a ton of money because you no longer need to buy or subscribe to other software providers. Instead of creating a landing page from one software, and then paying another software to be able to process sales, you do everything with GetResponse.
- No headache – the problem with many website builders is that you need to integrate so many things. Most of the time, the integrations are problematic, to say the least.
With GetResponse, all the things you need to do your marketing are already in the tool—they work seamlessly so you can expect a fully functional email marketing funnel.
Overall, GetResponse is great if you do not want to stitch together different platforms to just to be able to build a sales funnel.
Use it if you want your site visitors to have a seamless experience all throughout the sales process.
GetResponse has four pricing models. These are called the Basic, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise.
Let us take a look at the prices and the inclusions for each package.
Basic – $15 per month at 1,000 subscribers
With the basic plan, you can get the following features:
- Email autoresponders
- Unlimited landing pages and use of templates
- One sales funnel
- Unlimited number of lead funnels
- Access to the Facebook Ads creator
- Charge customers for digital products
Plus – $49 per month at 1,000 subscribers
With the Plus plan, you get all the benefits from the Basic but with more features.
- Create up to five automated email sequences triggered by customer behavior
- Create webinars, but participation is maxed at 100 attendees
- Create up to five complete sales funnels
- Add three users to your account
- Create up to five webinar funnels
Professional – $99 per month at 1,000 subscribers
At this rate, you will get everything from the previous three plans plus the following:
- No limit on the number of automation
- You can charge customers to attend your webinar; maximum is 300 attendees
- No limit to the number of sales funnels and webinar funnels you can make
- You can add up to five users to your account
- You can now access the on-demand webinars
Professional – contact GetResponse for the price
This plan is for huge corporations that have more than 100,000 people in their email list.
With this plan, the client can implement a single sign-on, so the customers do not get confused.
There is also a dedicated manager that will take care of the client’s needs.
GetResponse is one of the most powerful autoresponders out in the market today.
The tool is specifically designed to help you build your email list, and also improve your conversion rate.
With GetResponse, you will find it easy to create a sequence of emails that automatically send out to your subscribers.
With a tool like this, you are in control of what your subscribers receive, and you can even control the type of messages they receive based on how they behaved.
As a platform, you have 30 days to use it for free. Test the GetResponse demo and see what it can do. If you have the budget, I would say that you get the Basic plan which costs only $15 per month.